Our telephone lines are temporarily offline, please try (239)768-2222
• Upgrade to a digital thermostat to maintain consistent
temperature and save money year round • Invest in a professional HVAC maintenance plan to extend the life of
your unit • Install an energy-efficient HVAC unit and add value to your home or office building • Improve your indoor air
quality by using an ultraviolet (UV Light) germicidal air treatment system • Clean your air filter regularly
to remove dirt,
dust and debris from the air you breathe.
More Energy-Saving Ideas from Kenmark Air:
- When cooling your home, set the thermostat at 78 degrees Fahrenheit. Each degree below this mark adds 8 to 12 percent to your cooling costs.
- When heating your home, set the thermostat to 68 degrees Fahrenheit. Since heating costs are three times more than cooling costs, consider using a space heater or electric blanket.
- Set the thermostat to 83 degrees Fahrenheit when you are going to be away from home for more than two hours.
- Be sure your thermostat is set to the "auto" setting. This is more economical for temperature and humidity control.
- Do not close A/C vents or interior doors when the A/C is running.
- Have your Heating/Air Conditioning system serviced annually.
- Repair duct leaks with patented breakthrough technology of Aeroseal. Call us today for details.
- Change or clean your filters monthly.
- Install a high quality, efficient Heating/Air Conditioning system, with ratings as high as 21 seer.
Let us help you choose the perfect product solution for your family or business.
We offer expert advice and a wide selection of products and systems to fit every need.